The Best Owings Mills Karate School
If you’ve heard a lot about martial arts, then you probably know that it can develop confidence, respect, self-discipline, good health, self-control, and more in your kids.
What you might be worried about is choosing the best Owings Mills karate for your child.
There are several Owings Mills Karate schools or martial arts schools for your kids, and this makes choosing difficult. Thankfully, with our help, you can make the best choice in no time.
Karate is one of many
Karate is a martial art that originated from Japan but was inspired by China. It is likely the most popular martial art. Karate has various styles that run to thousands. These include styles like Shotokan, Budokan, Gōjū-ryu, and Kenpo karate. Karate involves moves like kicks, punches, blocking, and kata. In the United States, some martial arts schools teach what is known as ‘American Karate’. American Karate is a combination of several karate styles.
Although many parents love to find the best Owings Mills karate for their child, it’s good to know that martial arts have other types such as –
- Taekwondo. This is another popular type of martial art. It helps to improve muscle strength, flexibility, and balance for kids.
- Kung Fu. Kung Fu is from China and is better recognized as the famous Bruce Li’s martial art style. It is similar to karate.
- Jiu-jitsu. This is also great for kids and is known as the gentle art. It ties between Japan and Brazil.
In a complete Owings Mills martial arts school, your child can learn all or your preferred martial arts.
What to look out for when choosing Owings Mills karate school for your kids.
- Find a children’s martial arts school close to you.
- Check for reviews on platforms like Yelp or Facebook that show other parents’ experiences.
- View the school’s website to see their entire program and get a sense of their approach.
- Check for a free trial class. It’s a good way to test out the school before committing your child to it.
- Do their instructors hold black belt or recognition beyond the school itself?
- Are the curriculums age-appropriate?
Our Owings Mills karate school and kid’s program – US KUO SHU ACADEMY
At the US Kuo Shu Academy, we offer in-person or virtual kids martial arts classes. Our program and facility ticks all the boxes for the best Owings Mills karate school for your child. We teach everything from karate to Kung Fu and taekwondo for your child. Also, teaching the ancient art of Tien Shan Pai Kung Fu has set our school apart from others. We teach children through fun, games, and hard work with a focus on instilling valuable life lessons through martial arts.
We are a full time, 7 days a week studio, making it easy to fit classes into you or your child’s schedule.
Our instructors are national, international and world champions in Chinese martial arts. Start with our free classes.
Owings Mills: (443) 394-9222
Marriottsville: (443) 545-5566